Displayport combines the audio and video through an interface. It supports high resolution displays and multiple displays with a single cable, and increases the efficiency and bandwidth of the display. Low-cost, high performance and easy-to-use make the displayport become a popular application. Lightem Displayport extender uses 2 cores fiber to enlarge communication distance, where radio frequency interference phenomenon is literally ruled out, which shows the advantage of high performance and good signal quality as well as low cost.
- Extend the distances up to 200m (600feet) with a high resolution 2560*1600.
- Comply with Displayport v1.1a standard for DPCP (DisplayPort Content Protection).
- Data transmission fully compliant without copper wire
- No RF interference by optical fiber
- Class 1 laser product complies with EN 60825-1
- Remote monitor for medical, industrial, military control
- LCD, Projector, Plasma display connection
- Large video wall system
|Max video bandwidth||2.7 Gbps per channel|
|Optical connector||Duplex LC|
|Recommended Fiber||62.5/125 or 50/125 um MMF|
|Optical Link Power Budget||10dB (min)|
|Operating voltage||DC 5V|
|Electrical Power consumption||TX: 3W / RX: 3W||5V/600mA|
|Operating Temperature||-10℃ to 50℃|
|Storage Temperatute||-20℃ to 75℃|
|Weight||255g||TX unit or RX unit|
00: US Plug for AC adaptor
01: EU Plug for AC adaptor
02: BS Plug for AC adaptor
03: AU Plug for AC adaptor
-TX module × 1 -RX module × 1 -5V adaptor × 2
Optional：EU/BS/AU Plug converter of 5V adaptor